This one is well described, so I'll just get right to the job posting:
The opportunity consists of extending an HTML5 / jQuery powered application with several new customer-centric views. Additionally, the client's CMS (an Adobe AIR application) will need to be extended as well to allow for the management of these views. We will be starting with a collection of visual designs provided by the client, building out the client-side code, authoring the CF services needed to power the views, and then incorporating this code into the clients CMS.
You will work with a team of very cool people on an application that they love to work on, and help make these new views a reality. If you are looking for a challenging project that promises to teach you something new, then shoot me your resume so that I can tell you more about the opportunity.
Key Skills We Are Looking For (Must Have's)
Additional Skills That We Are Interested In (Nice to Have's)
- Ability to follow technical design documentation to drive the development of ColdFusion services and CFCs.
- Ability to debug client-to-service communications (ex. Ajax, Flash Remoting, etc).
- Ability to translate software requirements to visual implementation.
- Decent graphic design skills (you should be able to adhere to an existing visual design).
- Familiarity with MVC design patterns a must.
- Must know how to write performant application code.
- Ability to create high performing HTML5 / jQuery interfaces driven by ColdFusion-powered services with a consistent user experience across multiple browsers / platforms / form factors.
- Develop HTML5 / jQuery interfaces from visual design comps, and validate that requirements are being addressed.
- Ability to create Flex interfaces (we use 4.5) driven by ColdFusion-powered services.
- Experience in working with MongoDB a Plus.
If you're interested in learning more about the engagement, please reach out to me. Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Abraham Lloyd by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 201.486.0089