I apologize to anyone who already made arrangements to attend our May meeting on migrating from Verity to Solr, but I need to reschedule.
Instead of meeting on Thursday May 19th, we will meet on Wednesday May 18th. I'm still waiting for confirmation on the room reservation, but I will update all of the appropriate blog posts once it has been confirmed -- as well as tweet it.
Finally, and in case you didn't already know, I would like you to Please RSVP if you plan on attending so that I can try to prevent food over- or under-ordering.
Thanks for your understanding. See you there!